A Durable Compression Sock designed to last, without compromising quality or Comfort. Double stitched with Anti-Bacterial Fabric your legs will thank you. Feel the immediate Comfort and remarkable design of your new Stamina Long Sock Tights.
- Promote oxygenated blood circulation to the lower extremities of the heart with 20 – 30 mmHg compression
- Helps reduce accumulation of lactic acid
- Promotes muscle recovery and assists with pain caused by diabetic varicose “spider” veins
- Great for edema and swelling alongside the calf, leg and feet
- Targeted compression support for feet, ankle, knee, legs. Help reduce injury
- Assists in prevention of blood clots, hypotension, and venous hypertension
The Perfect Work, Cycling, or Ski Socks. Quality stitched & Easy to get on even though they are a compression sock!
- Walking, jogging, running, or lifting
- Team sports including basketball and soccer
- Nurses, doctors, construction workers, retail
- Pregnancy related uses
- Office workers – great for daily use
- Travel purposes include airplane, hiking, etc.
- Running around the park with the little ones
Breathable & Odor Free: Being made from soft elastic knitted fabric(nylon and spandex), promoting airflow and wicking moisture away to keep feet and legs dry.
Washing Instruction: Do not wash in machine. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap will better, and then air dry at room temperature.
- Products name: compression socks
- Compression level: first level (20-30mmHg)
- Product Category: Pressure socks
- Size: S / M, L / XL, XXL
- Thickness: Medium
- Fabric: Nylon
Which Level to choose?
- First level (20-30 mmHg): It is suitable for health prevention in people. For example, teachers, traffic police, nurses, doctors, beauticians, shopping guides, etc., and these socks are also suitable for early
- symptoms, such as venous vessels with slight Lower limb, standing times too long that feeling Soreness
- Level 2 (30-40mmHg): For those who have obvious symptoms in the lower limbs and are accompanied by leg discomfort (such as sore limbs, fatigue, swelling and eczema, cramps, tingling, pigmentation, etc.), phlebitis, pregnant, after saphenous vein excision, and deep vein thrombosis syndrome.
- Level 3 (40-50mmHg): Suitable for people with high swelling, darkened skin, and irreversible lymphedema.